100000 Piece/Pieces per Week Animal Disease CPV rapid test kit
Packaging & Delivery
2018 Canine parvovirus antigen CPV rapid test kit
for ora quick hiv test 1test/pouch 1test/box or 40tests/box 2000tests/carton.
1 - 10000
To be negotiated
Animal Disease CPV rapid test kit
Anigen Canine Parvovirus Antigen Test Kit is an immunochromatographic test for the qualitative detection of parvovirus antigen in feces. The parvovirus is a highly contagious viral disease that can severely threaten your dog's health, and that can prove fatal to dogs if left untreated.
Anigen Canine Parvovirus Antigen Test Kit can detect the antigens for this virus in your pet's feces to determine whether or not it may be affecting your dog. This package contains 20 tests and a test kit that provide a 1-step test to identify the antigen in a stool sample.
How To Use ?
1) Collect the specimens from rectum or use the fresh feces with collection swab pre-wetted with saline solution.
2) Insert the swab into the specimen tube containing 300μl of assay diluent. In case of serum or plasma samples, add 2-3 drops of serum or plasma into the specimen tube containg of 300μl of assay diluent using the dropper.
3) Mix the swab samples with assay diluent to extract well.
4) Remove the test device from the foil pouch and place it on a flat and dry surface.
5) Add four (4) droppers of the mixed sample into the sample hole using the dropper, drop by drop and solely.
6) As the test begins to work, you will see purple color move across the result window in the centre of the test device. If the migration has not appeared after 1 min, add one more drop of mixed sample to the sample well.
7) Interpret test results at 5-10min.
How To Read ?
The presence of only one band within the result window indicates a negative result.
2)Positive result The presence of two bands("T" and "C") within the result window, no matter which band appears first indicate a positive result.
3) Invalid result If the purple color band is not visible within the result window after performing the test, the result is considered invalid. The directions may not have been followed correctly or the test may have deteriorated. It is recommended that the specimen be re tested.
Payment & Delivery
1. Our service
Gemc are synonymous with quality, personalized service and a commitment to excellence. With our specialized rapid, diagnostic test technologies, high quality assurance, brand recognition, innovative research and development techniques, customer-centric design, an experienced management team, and an energetic sales force, Gemc continues to set the standards in product quality and reliability. We believe in continually improving our products and service, and making the business relationship a beneficial experience for both customers and employees.
Based on our core competence in rapid test technology, high quality assurance in products, international renowned brand name, innovative R&D, customer-centric product design as well as strong sales network, the experienced management team and energetic sales force of Gemc will lead our life to achieve peacefulness, harmony, and higher quality.
2. How to order our product
(1) Customers to contact to consult , and purchase our products
(2) Our trader make a perfessional form according to your product
(3) Inform the product you need after you confirmation of the product
Q1: What's the method u use to do the test?
A: Colloidal Gold Method.
Q2: What's ur MOQ ?
A: Always, for strip format, the MOQ is 5000pcs. While for cassette format, MOQ is 2000pcs, same as midstream.
Q3: What's ur packing of the tests?
A: If u choose the low cost, we will suggest u the bulk packing to go. Which means 1 test in a single pouch, then 100/40 pouches in a plastic bag, 50 bags in a carton. If u need to sell in pharmacy/chain shop or some countries which have strict requirements about the packing, u can choose to pack in a box, like 100pcs in a box, or even 1 test in a single box.
Q4: What's the main differences when comparing products from different suppliers?
A: U can compare the mainly features of the test: Accuracy, Sensitivity, Specificity, and then the Price.
Q5: Some tests can be tested with serum/plasma or with whole blood, so what's the difference?
A: Well, if the specimen is whole blood, people will need buffer, lancet and alcohol swab to help the test. If they buy all the accessories, they can test very easily at home. But if the specimen is serum/plasma, it will need centrifuge to separate serum from whole blood first. This way, it's better to use at lab or hospital. And in some words, serum/plasma test will always give a more accurate results.
Q6: How can i distinguish a good test kit?
A: U can judge from the 4facts:Technical data: Such as the accuracy, specificity and sensitivity.
Pouch sealing: Tight enough. If the foil pouch is not sealed well, the humidity in circustance will destroy the reactivity of antibodies labeled on NC membrane. Shelf life will be shorten down.
Flow speed: The shorter the better?? NO!! The reaction of antibodies on NC membrane and antigens in specimen usually requires quite a while to work sufficiently. U can refer to the instruction for more accurate time.
Background: Good test usually gives clean background after running. If there are red smears in the reading window, it usually caused by bad colloidal gold technology or bad NC membrane. Sometimes, the defect caused false positive result in practice